Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tabloid (2010)
















Errol Morris documentary about an ex-beauty queen who kidnaps and "rapes" this mormon guy. It was okay, this woman was really annoying. I'm getting a little sick of Morris and his cutesy-poo approach to gussying up the talking head documentary. I'm actually getting a little sick of writing this blog. I've written nearly two hundred of these things and cast them into the ether, I feel like I'm talking to myself. I have no aspirations to be a writer, and maybe five people ever bother to read this. I'm just another one of those assholes spouting his opinion on the internet. No one gives a shit. Henceforth I shall limit sharing my opinion of movies and various other things to the few people I share a drink and a smoke with. The End.

2 comments:

  1. aw c'mon your blog was just starting to get good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, after 150 essays it was only now starting to get good. Michael, next time I'm in London, we'll have a drink and a smoke. We'll speak of many things, fools and kings. Then part and stumble home to our beds, drunk on talk (and whiskey). Or not. Please keep sending me your writing, it's highly enjoyable.

      Delete